Ash finds a Pinsir! Ash finds a Pinsir!

PINSIRS AGAINST SLAVERY!!! lol

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

"Is this a horror, or a love story?"

IT'S BOTH! Trolololol

3:33am 3:33am

Wow!

You sure got me! A little late perhaps, but better late than never. Short, but good. I don't think I'm gonna sleep tonight.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

This is way too entertaining to me, taking most of my spare time. (I say most to make it sound like I'm outside/social, it actually takes all of my spare time)
If you're still upgrading this I think anything I would want might be more of maps for the arena things, maybe new guns(which might not be necessary because there are soooo maaany guns), some new armor pieces as I don't feel there's too much choice between armor pieces, and maybe even more skill upgrades.

These are just things that would be nice to have as animation, music, guns and everything is just sooo good for a flash game, although sometimes on this computer I feel it lags if I tap the mouse button too rapidly, but that might be my computer's fault. It shouldn't as it's a desktop computer, but while my computer deals with games very well it doesn't do too well with browser/editing softwares.

All around I just love this game too much, and eventually if I stick to one computer I might just go for the genocider badge.

You might not need to work on this anymore as entertaining a flash game it is, but it would be really nice if you kept polishing it for a little while longer as It's even more entertaining than any game I have on my computer at the moment.

Ok, I think I'm done now.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Protip:

Pressing space aids you in fighting any faced enemy in the game.

Insectonator Insectonator

I found a lot of bugs..

.. But then I killed them all.. Well... Most of them, anyways. Thank you, napalm and Dragunov<3

Whenever, Wherever Whenever, Wherever

That was really cool :)

I'm still kinda getting used to dubstep. It's always been kinda weird to me, but this definitely sounds great with the drums and I-don't-know-whats you got in there. Sounds pretty chiptune-y as well if I may say so. Some of the sounds reminds me of A New Horizon although the song itself is different, including more than a couple of lines of vocals. Again, different; not better/worse.

Glad to see ya back on your feet, and I totally had a crush on Shakira when I was a kid, so it's funny to see this :) Happy new year, and good luck on your style! In my opinion it sounds like you're close if you aren't there already :)

Peace.

NemesisTheory responds:

Thanks! I'm partial to the "I-don't-know-whats"-em's as well! xD

Btw, haha, I think almost every guy had a crush on Shakira back then! ;p

Eternal Eclipse Eternal Eclipse

This might be my favorite non-piano track yet. This one and N-dorphine. THUMBS UPPP!! :]

N-Dorphin N-Dorphin

I love the name for the song, I feel like it fits the song way too well. I like this song a lot, but hey, there's not really too much new about that. Your songs still have a very Ocularnebula feel to them. As in if anyone else decided to copy your style it would be noticed as it has a very Ocularnebulaish feel to it x] (although it probably wouldn't be the same, as you do it very, very well it would seem)
Keep doing your work, I love a lot of what you're coming out with, and you come out with it really fast, which just makes it even better.
Sometimes I wonder what you do to be able to make all of this O.O'

OcularNebula responds:

I do a lot of speed

Royalty Royalty

SOO MUUCH DETAIL AND COLOUR!!!!

Looks amazing. Love the details, and the blur is well placed. Sweet post :)

Ergh Ergh

Boxxy? ;D

You should colour this box..... ORANGE ;)

Or4nges responds: